So, so many things to show you guys today!
First, thanks busymom. You rock!
Secondly, about the music. I had second thoughts about using We Are Young by FUN! when I saw a discussion about use of music in podcasts in Ravelry. I swear I remember reading somewhere that you could use up to 30 seconds of a song without breaking copyright, but now I can’t find that without reference to reviewing the song. So, I have decided to pull it from my podcast. Sadly. I know a lot of you guys liked it. But, I found Kitten Knittin Blues by Jacob Haller on the podsafe network and I fell in love. Like, 2 years ago. So, at least for the time being, that’s going to be my intro/exit music. It’s a funny song. I mean, what drugstore sells yarn?!? Hah! And he’s knitting a kitten. A siamese. Go give the full song a listen.
National Crochet Month!
- Bluebird Zee (dragonfly fibers traveller)
- Cerisara (elsabeth lavold silky wool)
- Asterope (wolle’s color changing cotton)
- For Good (luxury cashmere aran)
- Socks (paton’s kroy sock stripe)
- Temptedsock yarn – FINISHED!!
- Gale’s ArtCamel/Silk blend – almost!
- Urban Gypzsuperwash merino– halfway there!
- Alpaca Creek Farm
- $5 deal
- Adorable Pronk t-shirt
- Nooch Fiber yummies