This week, the imperial system is hard.
- 400 member giveaway!
- Twist Fiber Studio giveaway
- I will be at Fiber in the Boro on Nov 1 – if you see me, ask for a button! And a hug!
- A little crochet box for my remotes – made from my own little brain out of t-shirt yarn from a goodie bag. Ran of out yarn a little short. Considering trying again with a different yarn as the bottom.
- Pavo – you must get some Tango from Daizieknits.
- Garnet Jane – I’ve started another Jane!
- Finished the Knittyandcolor Falkland in Flightless Bird
- Finished the Loop Bullseye Bump in Kaleidoscope Eyes
- Some cast-off green handspun from a friend. The sweaters I’m considering…. Sky Isle Cardigan orBoreal
In question time, I answer a few more questions and forget how many yards are in a mile. It’s 1760. I was WAY off. Way off. So, I am not as close to SABLE as I thought! Yay!