(show notes in a jiffy! I promise!)
- Summer Lovin Craft-Along in full swing, come show me your project that was inspired by the thought of Spring and Summer! Ends June 27th when I record.
- East Tennessee Yarn Crawl – I made it to 3 stores this week… Forget me Knot, The Yarn Haven, and Loopville. I got goodies… Forgotten Yarn from Theresa of Forget Me Knot, Kraemer Belfast, a locally made project bag, Vile sock weight, and a neat closlure that said button.com on the back of the package.
- Tour de Fleece – I’ll be joining the team with Knit Me Happy and Sassypants Knitter podcasts and I encourage you to do the same! Starts June 29.
- Podiversary giveaway – Tell me your favorite moment, or a happy thing related to the podcast, or something you’d like me to talk more about….whatev’! Keep it positive tho, please, thanks!
- Elise Shawl by Evan Plevinski out of Wolle’s CCC in Tealish Purple on I hook in Doctor Who bag from Star Knits
- Cerisara by Bonne Marie Burns in Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool on US 7 in the zombie cupcakes bag from Krazy Thread
I review 101 Crochet One Skein Wonders. Don’t walk, run if you’re a crocheter to get this book. Lots of great projects. I’m working on the Linen Placemat out of Louet Euroflax out of this book.
In my life… Game of Thrones broke my heart, True Blood is on it’s way, and Downcast has changed the way I watch podcasts.
Share and Enjoy
Here we go… quickie notes today!
East Tennessee Yarn Crawl! It’s gonna be awesome!
Tour de Fleece! Starts June 29! Let’s do this!
Cerisara in Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool. SLEEVES! YAY!!
Spinning Moonwood Farms Big-A**-Kicking Batt. Should I ply with thread? Or together? Eh?
Acquired a Doctor Who project bag! Yay! From Star Knits.
Botanical Knits came in the mail. Such a pretty book.
Proper review of the Wolf Farms products. Love. Swoon. Etc. I will be making more purchases in the future.