Lots of things guys -
I may be at the SSK market! I’ll keep you posted!
AND We’re going into a Bonus Round! This month, keep showing me what you’ve started! Using the same threads, start opening a new thread for each thing you start. I’m giving away a skein of superwash merino fingering weight from A Riot of Color and a one-of-a-kind batt from a friend at guild.
- Tulip Socks in self-striping from The Color Wheel on US0. I have finished the heels!
- Happy Color Affection out of HGL Sock on US6
- Sapphire Flutter Mitts out of Red Barn Yarn Llama Sparkle Water Sapphie colorway on US4. Pattern from the book Lace One-Skein Wonders.
KnittyandColor merino in Tidepool colorway. Split down the middle lengthwise, spinning end-to-end, will chain ply.
- Some decals to put on my spinning wheel from Old Time Pottery
- My yarn from the yarn crawl came in - Shepards Wool 3 ply Merino in Sage. SO SOFT.
Tour de Fleece!
Team Caffeinated 2014 - I really have no goal set yet beyond spinning every day.
Still gotta knit that SPAKAL sweater, need to work more from patterns I already own, I finished some socks for the hubs (yay!), and I still have a hairpin lace project, the Sipalu Bag, Radiating Suede Star AfghanAugusta cardigan](/projects/Mandikat/augusta-cardigan), and The Oncoming Storm.