- **I forgot to remind you of the Summer Lovin’ K/C/S/W/NP-Along! Only one person is done, and some Color Wheel Yarn is up for grabs if you post in the FO thread by June 25!**
- Middle Tennessee Fiber Festival in Dickson Tennessee this weekend – I’m still considering going!
- East Tennessee Yarn Crawl – June 1-15 – if you’re interested, contact one of the shops to reserve your passport!
- Serpentine Socks by Wendy Johnson out of handspun SW BFL from Tempted
- Color Changing Cotton Shawl (with a fail.) (no link to shawl since I can’t recommend the pattern)
- Blue Lagoon by Lily Go out of DaizieKnits Shoot Base OOAK4 colorway with some purple handspun Wensleydale (with a fail)
- Urban Gypz SW Merino in Danielle colorway (with several fails)
- TriDye Yarn Club shipment from FiberCharmer