- Twist Fiber Studio giveaway still running! Visit the thread and answer the prompt for your chance to win the gradient braid! Not on ravelry? Email me!
- Auction for my handspun to benefit Wendy is live!
- Brave socks – link to project page here!
- Knittyandcolor Falkland in Flightless Bird – link to Knittyandcolor shop here, link to my project page here!
This Week from Pinterest:
- Guiness Shepherds Pie. HOHmygoodness. Link to original blog post with the recipe here.
- My modifications:
- 1 pound ground turkey instead of 1.5 lb ground beef
- Added a couple teaspoons beef soup base and seasoning after brown and before adding beer
- Onion powder instead of onions
- Only 1 packet of brown gravy (and next time I make this I’ll not make it separately in it’s own pan – I’ll just pour it all in the pan with the beef
- 1 can golden corn and 1 can of peas n carrots instead of the frozen ones. Just dumped them on top of the meat mix instead of putting them in the pan.
- As an afterthought sprinkled some garlic powder and thyme over the meat mixture.
- Used instant potatoes (Idahoan Applewood Bacon and Cheddar potatoes) instead of making from scratch
- Since the potatoes already had the flavor, just sprinkled a little cheese on top for looks and sprinkled a little parsley over that to make it pretty.