Start-Along is going for one more week (through July 3) – show me the yarn you’re working with in this thread for a chance to win some Daizieknits Dewy Lace in the Wicked Cool colorway,and the fiber you’ve put on your wheel in this thread for a chance to win some Fondant Fibre punis in the Emerald City colorway. Full rules posted in the threads, please familiarize yourself with those.
- Lighthouse Socks - a from-my-head pattern out of Knitpicks Felici (there is still some left!) on US1 (2.25mm) Karbonz. Completed practically the whole leg.
- G’day Boomerang - by Susan Ashcroft out of Fiber Charmer Panda base.
- Tulip Socks out Color Wheel Yarn self-striping on the sparkle base! US1 (2.25mm), my standard toe, stockinette foot. Ideas for the leg, anyone? I’m considering Fruit Stripe Gum Socks, featuring a spiral rib, or (not mentioned on the show) Indie Burgh Yarn Crawl 2014 Socks.
- Color Affection out of Happy-Go-Lucky HGL Sock base in Marceline, Cinnamon Bun, and Tardis in Shadow. Please see my project page for all the mods.
- Finished the singles from the batts I purchased at Guild! Yay!
- Buttons from Ginny’s
- Two skeins of Cyborg’s Craft Room - one from the goodie bag, one from my swap partner!
- Simply Socks Poste Yarn Self-Striping from the yarn swap.
- Bags from the market: Notions fold-over pouch (and a button) from Kitchen Counter Crafter, two notions pouches from Silver Shed USA, notions pouch and project bag from Absolute Wonder.
- Laceweight from MarigoldJen
- Fiber from Leading Men Fiber Arts (thus with a kiss i die)
- Destash goodies: Wollmeise and Into the Whirled